Hibbs Homes Marketing
I have worked with Hibbs Homes as a marketing consultant since 2014 and currently serve as their contract Director of Marketing & Public Relations.
Hibbs Homes is a leading green construction company in St Louis. They built one of the first home green verified through the St Louis Home Builders Green Initiative, many of the homes we build are Energy STAR rated, and we built the first Active House in North America. Owner and general contractor, Kim Hibbs, is a Certified Green Professional through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). We are an Energy STAR partner through the U.S. Department of Energy, a designated RESNET builder, and we have an A+ rating through the Better Business Bureau.
In 2018, marketing efforts are yielding a record number of sales & leads. As a contractor for Hibbs Homes through Blank Page Consulting, I oversee all of their digital marketing and communications. Since the inception of this position, I have helped Hibbs Homes to realize:
• 800% increase in Search Engine presence
• 2,500% increase in website traffic
• 175% increase in social media engagement
Major Projects Overseen:
• Marketing & PR Launch for new home communities in Wildwood & Eureka
• Marketing & PR coordination for Operation Finally Home promotion with the St. Louis Cardinals
• Launch of Hibbs General Contracting - the commercial construction arm of the organization